Customized tutoring and test prep for students in Berkeley.
Our tutors adapt to each student's learning needs.
More than just tutors
Our tutors are mentors, role models and motivators - in addition to being excellent teachers.
Convenient and efficient scheduling
We take care of the details so you can focus on learning.
- Algebra 1 and 2
- AP Calculus AB
- Elementary and Middle School Science
- Computer Science
- Earth Science
- Environmental Science
- Organic Chemistry
- Molecular Biology
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Art and Music
- Computer Science and Computer Skills
- College Admissions
- AP Art History
- AP Biology
- AP Calculus AB
- AP Calculus BC
- AP Chemistry
- AP Chinese Language and Culture
- AP Computer Science
- AP Macroeconomics
- AP Microeconomics
- AP English Language
- AP English Literature
- AP Environmental Science
- AP European History
- AP French Language and Culture
- AP German Language and Culture
- AP Comparative Government and Politics
- AP U.S. Government and Politics
- AP Human Geography
- AP Italian Language and Culture
- AP Japanese Language and Culture
- AP Latin
- AP Music Theory
- AP Physics B
- AP Physics C
- AP Psychology
- AP Spanish Language
- AP Spanish Literature
- AP Statistics
- AP Studio Art
- AP U.S. History
- AP World History
- AP Economics
- SAT II
- State Exams
Ready to start?Request a tutor now!
Have any questions? Give us a call at (510) 859-3831
We are committed to providing effective tutoring, outstanding service, and 100% customer satisfaction. Read more about our satisfaction guarantee here
The session went great. Mollie was early and very professional. Yes, I think they connected well and I anticipate we will be working with her again and often. My son said she was very well prepared. Thank you and Cardinal Scholars for setting this up
— Michael, Lafayette, CA
I think Camille is really good for him! She is getting him organized and I only hope that he can prepare for the exam in the short time he has. Thanks.
— Liz, Berkeley, CA
As always, the lesson with Silas was great! He was very helpful, and Claire enjoyed meeting and working with him.
— Julie, Berkeley, CA
Each tutoring lesson gets summarized by a tutor at the end of the lesson. We use these recaps to ensure that progress is being made and the tutor/student relationship is productive.
- We worked on various topics relevant to the second midterm in E7 including: solving systems of equations using linear algebra, MATLAB syntax, recursion, and general programming logic. Overall, the... — Joseph J.
- Today, Christy and I reviewed the information from lessons 7-5 and 7-6 of her math textbook in order to review for her math quiz tomorrow. We talked about finding the roots of various equations and... — Nikta D.
- Cassidy and I started out with a sample writing exercise in the SSAT and ISEE book. I timed her for 20 minutes, and would give her suggestions and constructive criticism along the way. I taught her... — Jackie J.
- The first meeting went well! We went over the math assessment for Clara's chemistry class. Aside from reviewing any math concepts we covered today, there is nothing in particular that Clara needs... — Nishant B.
- Alyssa and I sustained a conversation in French about her plans for the week (using the future tense), and we discussed past events (passe' compose'). Then we began reading Blanche Neige, and... — Alani H.