Customized tutoring and test prep for students in Evanston.
Our tutors adapt to each student's learning needs.
More than just tutors
Our tutors are mentors, role models and motivators - in addition to being excellent teachers.
Convenient and efficient scheduling
We take care of the details so you can focus on learning.
- Algebra 1 and 2
- AP Calculus AB
- Elementary and Middle School Science
- Computer Science
- Earth Science
- Environmental Science
- Organic Chemistry
- Molecular Biology
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Art and Music
- Computer Science and Computer Skills
- College Admissions
- AP Art History
- AP Biology
- AP Calculus AB
- AP Calculus BC
- AP Chemistry
- AP Chinese Language and Culture
- AP Computer Science
- AP Macroeconomics
- AP Microeconomics
- AP English Language
- AP English Literature
- AP Environmental Science
- AP European History
- AP French Language and Culture
- AP German Language and Culture
- AP Comparative Government and Politics
- AP U.S. Government and Politics
- AP Human Geography
- AP Italian Language and Culture
- AP Japanese Language and Culture
- AP Latin
- AP Music Theory
- AP Physics B
- AP Physics C
- AP Psychology
- AP Spanish Language
- AP Spanish Literature
- AP Statistics
- AP Studio Art
- AP U.S. History
- AP World History
- AP Economics
- SAT II
- State Exams
Ready to start?Request a tutor now!
Have any questions? Give us a call at (847) 440-3487
We are committed to providing effective tutoring, outstanding service, and 100% customer satisfaction. Read more about our satisfaction guarantee here
Lessons are going great! Erinma is great.
— Lisa, Evanston, IL
Thank you for allowing me to provide feedback. Yesterday was Colin's first session with Sarah. She was great. She had materials for him and presented him with a great lesson. He enjoyed the session and worked hard for her. She made a great connection with him. We are looking forward to more tutoring sessions.
— Andrea, Ann Arbor, MI
I thought that the first tutoring session I had with Vivian went very well! She has taken many art courses over the past few years and is well versed in the subject. I believe she will be able to help me prepare for the Art History AP Exam. The only unfortunate thing is that Vivian has not taken the Art History AP Exam. However, I think this is ok because there are sample exams available. I love how Cardinal Scholars has tutors available for all different subjects; I may use it in the further for spanish. I would recommend it to a friend. I hope at our next lesson Vivian can develop test taking strategies with me. Overall she did a great job!
— Rebecca, Chapel Hill, NC
Each tutoring lesson gets summarized by a tutor at the end of the lesson. We use these recaps to ensure that progress is being made and the tutor/student relationship is productive.
- Molly and I worked on some tough and interesting AP Economics topics today. We went through more monetary policy stuff, the difference between expansionary/contractionary, how currencies are... — Zachary V.
- Today Stephanie and I got more into Macroeconomics topics, rather than the basic economic concepts that are necessary to learn when people begin learning economics. We went over inflation and... — Zachary V.
- During this session, Andrew completed the first of 8 Math "Refreshers" that included 50 advanced mathematics problems. I felt that the challenging aspect of these problems was the most beneficial... — Raven S.
- During this session, Ian reviewed some tips and practice examples to prepare for the English portion of the ACT. Next, he completed two reading quizzes that he got all the correct answers to. I... — Raven S.
- Alice and I went over the challenge problems of sections 11.7 and 11.8 (area ratios and heroes formula) she really understood the basic concepts well to start with. We practiced breaking down... — Harper B.