Customized tutoring and test prep for students in Boston.
Our tutors adapt to each student's learning needs.
More than just tutors
Our tutors are mentors, role models and motivators - in addition to being excellent teachers.
Convenient and efficient scheduling
We take care of the details so you can focus on learning.
- Algebra 1 and 2
- AP Calculus AB
- Elementary and Middle School Science
- Computer Science
- Earth Science
- Environmental Science
- Organic Chemistry
- Molecular Biology
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Art and Music
- Computer Science and Computer Skills
- College Admissions
- AP Art History
- AP Biology
- AP Calculus AB
- AP Calculus BC
- AP Chemistry
- AP Chinese Language and Culture
- AP Computer Science
- AP Macroeconomics
- AP Microeconomics
- AP English Language
- AP English Literature
- AP Environmental Science
- AP European History
- AP French Language and Culture
- AP German Language and Culture
- AP Comparative Government and Politics
- AP U.S. Government and Politics
- AP Human Geography
- AP Italian Language and Culture
- AP Japanese Language and Culture
- AP Latin
- AP Music Theory
- AP Physics B
- AP Physics C
- AP Psychology
- AP Spanish Language
- AP Spanish Literature
- AP Statistics
- AP Studio Art
- AP U.S. History
- AP World History
- AP Economics
- SAT II
- State Exams
Ready to start?Request a tutor now!
Have any questions? Give us a call at (617) 299-7283
We are committed to providing effective tutoring, outstanding service, and 100% customer satisfaction. Read more about our satisfaction guarantee here
Thank you for allowing me to provide feedback. Yesterday was Colin's first session with Sarah. She was great. She had materials for him and presented him with a great lesson. He enjoyed the session and worked hard for her. She made a great connection with him. We are looking forward to more tutoring sessions.
— Andrea, Ann Arbor, MI
I thought that the first tutoring session I had with Vivian went very well! She has taken many art courses over the past few years and is well versed in the subject. I believe she will be able to help me prepare for the Art History AP Exam. The only unfortunate thing is that Vivian has not taken the Art History AP Exam. However, I think this is ok because there are sample exams available. I love how Cardinal Scholars has tutors available for all different subjects; I may use it in the further for spanish. I would recommend it to a friend. I hope at our next lesson Vivian can develop test taking strategies with me. Overall she did a great job!
— Rebecca, Chapel Hill, NC
Jennifer was great. She really helped Sandra feel at ease and gave good examples so that Sandra can hopefully remember more. We are looking forward to Sandra’s next lesson tomorrow.
— Sunny, Narbeth, PA
Each tutoring lesson gets summarized by a tutor at the end of the lesson. We use these recaps to ensure that progress is being made and the tutor/student relationship is productive.
- Sean and I went over gene Expression and Regulation (lac operon including repressors, operators, promoters, and downstream gene transcription), had a brief overview of eukaryotic gene regulation... — Mark K.
- Freddy and I spent roughly 90 minutes on Math, 30 Minutes on Critical Reading and 60 minutes on Writing. Math, I see we'll need more work on basics and that's what we'll do for Friday. However,... — Lynelle C.
- Today I met with Jennifer at an MIT classroom to go over AP Physics B material. We went through oscillations and momentum. We did various practice problems from her review book from both of... — Molly D.
- Like usual, we began our lesson with casual conversation - this time about Laura's departure to summer camp. We reviewed terms such as 'æ˜Žå¤©' (tomorrow), 'æ¿€åŠ¨' (excited), etc. and briefly... — Michelle Y.
- Today Karen and I went over her MCASS worksheet on ratios, rates, and unit rates. We also watched a video on dividing and multiplying by powers of ten. Here's an overview of each topic and how she... — Megan C.