Customized tutoring and test prep for students in Boston.
Our tutors adapt to each student's learning needs.
More than just tutors
Our tutors are mentors, role models and motivators - in addition to being excellent teachers.
Convenient and efficient scheduling
We take care of the details so you can focus on learning.
- Algebra 1 and 2
- AP Calculus AB
- Elementary and Middle School Science
- Computer Science
- Earth Science
- Environmental Science
- Organic Chemistry
- Molecular Biology
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Art and Music
- Computer Science and Computer Skills
- College Admissions
- AP Art History
- AP Biology
- AP Calculus AB
- AP Calculus BC
- AP Chemistry
- AP Chinese Language and Culture
- AP Computer Science
- AP Macroeconomics
- AP Microeconomics
- AP English Language
- AP English Literature
- AP Environmental Science
- AP European History
- AP French Language and Culture
- AP German Language and Culture
- AP Comparative Government and Politics
- AP U.S. Government and Politics
- AP Human Geography
- AP Italian Language and Culture
- AP Japanese Language and Culture
- AP Latin
- AP Music Theory
- AP Physics B
- AP Physics C
- AP Psychology
- AP Spanish Language
- AP Spanish Literature
- AP Statistics
- AP Studio Art
- AP U.S. History
- AP World History
- AP Economics
- SAT II
- State Exams
Ready to start?Request a tutor now!
Have any questions? Give us a call at (617) 299-7283
We are committed to providing effective tutoring, outstanding service, and 100% customer satisfaction. Read more about our satisfaction guarantee here
I think Georgia is the real deal and I wouldn’t be surprised if, in a few years, there will be significant competition for her tutoring time.
She is extremely intelligent, passionate about chemistry, and inspires intellectual curiosity.
I think the most significant fact is that my son was genuinely excited about what he learned from her.
He is signing up for regular chemistry sessions with her.
— Steve, Redwood City, CA
LaRae was fantastic! Very friendly, knowledgeable, and all around fun! In an hour with her I understood more Latin that I do in a weeks worth of class! Thank you so much for helping me set this up!
— Anna, Jackson, MI
Jack said he learned more in his first session with Kaitlin than he did in months of classroom instruction. He said she was ready for all of his questions and that she was “super smart”. Jack was feeling that he wasn’t capable of learning higher math, but Kaitlin’s instruction has given him some confidence. We’re very impressed with her and look forward to having Jack work with her. Yes, we’d definitely recommend Cardinal Scholars. Thank you for the email, it’s a reminder that we need to purchase 10 more credits/hours.
— Paula, Scottsdale KY
Each tutoring lesson gets summarized by a tutor at the end of the lesson. We use these recaps to ensure that progress is being made and the tutor/student relationship is productive.
- During today's Chemistry lesson with Carolyn we covered a description of dynamic equilibrium that extended into a discussion into free energy changes of reactions and then some basic principles of... — Silas W.
- Sean and I went over gene Expression and Regulation (lac operon including repressors, operators, promoters, and downstream gene transcription), had a brief overview of eukaryotic gene regulation... — Mark K.
- Freddy and I spent roughly 90 minutes on Math, 30 Minutes on Critical Reading and 60 minutes on Writing. Math, I see we'll need more work on basics and that's what we'll do for Friday. However,... — Lynelle C.
- Today I met with Jennifer at an MIT classroom to go over AP Physics B material. We went through oscillations and momentum. We did various practice problems from her review book from both of... — Molly D.
- Like usual, we began our lesson with casual conversation - this time about Laura's departure to summer camp. We reviewed terms such as 'æ˜Žå¤©' (tomorrow), 'æ¿€åŠ¨' (excited), etc. and briefly... — Michelle Y.