Customized tutoring and test prep for students in New York.
Our tutors adapt to each student's learning needs.
More than just tutors
Our tutors are mentors, role models and motivators - in addition to being excellent teachers.
Convenient and efficient scheduling
We take care of the details so you can focus on learning.
- Algebra 1 and 2
- AP Calculus AB
- Elementary and Middle School Science
- Computer Science
- Earth Science
- Environmental Science
- Organic Chemistry
- Molecular Biology
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Art and Music
- Computer Science and Computer Skills
- College Admissions
- AP Art History
- AP Biology
- AP Calculus AB
- AP Calculus BC
- AP Chemistry
- AP Chinese Language and Culture
- AP Computer Science
- AP Macroeconomics
- AP Microeconomics
- AP English Language
- AP English Literature
- AP Environmental Science
- AP European History
- AP French Language and Culture
- AP German Language and Culture
- AP Comparative Government and Politics
- AP U.S. Government and Politics
- AP Human Geography
- AP Italian Language and Culture
- AP Japanese Language and Culture
- AP Latin
- AP Music Theory
- AP Physics B
- AP Physics C
- AP Psychology
- AP Spanish Language
- AP Spanish Literature
- AP Statistics
- AP Studio Art
- AP U.S. History
- AP World History
- AP Economics
- SAT II
- State Exams
Ready to start?Request a tutor now!
Have any questions? Give us a call at (917) 397-0157
We are committed to providing effective tutoring, outstanding service, and 100% customer satisfaction. Read more about our satisfaction guarantee here
Our daughter is very happy with the help she is getting from Anna.
— Jana, New York, NY
We've been been very happy with the program, and we really like Daniel. He and my son have been decoding words to get a boost in the reading department, and it's really working. Daniel is very positive and keeps him on the straight and narrow. It's great!
— Miranda, New York, NY
LaRae was fantastic! Very friendly, knowledgeable, and all around fun! In an hour with her I understood more Latin that I do in a weeks worth of class! Thank you so much for helping me set this up!
— Anna, Jackson, MI
Each tutoring lesson gets summarized by a tutor at the end of the lesson. We use these recaps to ensure that progress is being made and the tutor/student relationship is productive.
- My first session with Jessie was very productive. I will be helping her twice a week with her politics classes, one on political psychology, the other on comparative court structures across the US... — Christina C.