Customized tutoring and test prep for students in New York.
Our tutors adapt to each student's learning needs.
More than just tutors
Our tutors are mentors, role models and motivators - in addition to being excellent teachers.
Convenient and efficient scheduling
We take care of the details so you can focus on learning.
- Algebra 1 and 2
- AP Calculus AB
- Elementary and Middle School Science
- Computer Science
- Earth Science
- Environmental Science
- Organic Chemistry
- Molecular Biology
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Art and Music
- Computer Science and Computer Skills
- College Admissions
- AP Art History
- AP Biology
- AP Calculus AB
- AP Calculus BC
- AP Chemistry
- AP Chinese Language and Culture
- AP Computer Science
- AP Macroeconomics
- AP Microeconomics
- AP English Language
- AP English Literature
- AP Environmental Science
- AP European History
- AP French Language and Culture
- AP German Language and Culture
- AP Comparative Government and Politics
- AP U.S. Government and Politics
- AP Human Geography
- AP Italian Language and Culture
- AP Japanese Language and Culture
- AP Latin
- AP Music Theory
- AP Physics B
- AP Physics C
- AP Psychology
- AP Spanish Language
- AP Spanish Literature
- AP Statistics
- AP Studio Art
- AP U.S. History
- AP World History
- AP Economics
- SAT II
- State Exams
Ready to start?Request a tutor now!
Have any questions? Give us a call at (917) 397-0157
We are committed to providing effective tutoring, outstanding service, and 100% customer satisfaction. Read more about our satisfaction guarantee here
Our daughter is very happy with the help she is getting from Anna.
— Jana, New York, NY
We've been been very happy with the program, and we really like Daniel. He and my son have been decoding words to get a boost in the reading department, and it's really working. Daniel is very positive and keeps him on the straight and narrow. It's great!
— Miranda, New York, NY
I thought that the first tutoring session I had with Vivian went very well! She has taken many art courses over the past few years and is well versed in the subject. I believe she will be able to help me prepare for the Art History AP Exam. The only unfortunate thing is that Vivian has not taken the Art History AP Exam. However, I think this is ok because there are sample exams available. I love how Cardinal Scholars has tutors available for all different subjects; I may use it in the further for spanish. I would recommend it to a friend. I hope at our next lesson Vivian can develop test taking strategies with me. Overall she did a great job!
— Rebecca, Chapel Hill, NC
Each tutoring lesson gets summarized by a tutor at the end of the lesson. We use these recaps to ensure that progress is being made and the tutor/student relationship is productive.
- Lauren and I went over central concepts in the first unit of a typical AP Calculus BC class. She has a solid understanding of the material from her Calculus AB class, and I feel that she is... — Melissa K.
- We started off the session by reviewing Mason's final quote logs for The Giver. He chose excellent quotes and his written context was superb. He included great ideas in his analysis, although... — Melissa K.
- My first session with Jessie was very productive. I will be helping her twice a week with her politics classes, one on political psychology, the other on comparative court structures across the US... — Christina C.